St. Louis Park
Why live in St. Louis Park?
- Home to 51 parks, nature center, recreation center, amphitheater, and 24 miles of trails.
- Served by school district ISD #283. The only school district in Minnesota in which every public school has been recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Inner-ring suburb directly west of Minneapolis by 5 minutes and only 15 minutes from the airport.
- Population of 45,250.
- The regional bike trail passes through St. Louis Park linking it to downtown Minneapolis.
- Home of The West End entertainment complex with great shopping and dinning.
Current St. Louis Park Listings
$200,000 – $300,000
$300,00 – $400,000
$400,000 – $500,000
$500,000 – $600,000