Craig Johnson has been in real estate in the Twin Cities Metro area for 30 years. His mission is to build a real estate business based on strong and lasting relationships. Craig first seeks to understand the client’s needs and values. Then he and his team provide services that go above and beyond all client expectations to the point that he is considered a valued part of their lives. Craig has local and national connections in virtually every metropolitan area in the country. If you or anyone you know has a real estate need anywhere, Craig is the person to contact. He will either do the job for you or interview agents on your behalf to find a qualified agent no matter where it is.
Craig’s proven results:
- Consistently sells 7-8 times more homes than the average realtor.
- Average market time is less than ½ the average market time in this region.
Craig’s dedication to the real estate industry is evident:
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors, Minnesota Association of Realtors, and Minnesota CRS Chapter
- Appointed to the Data Integrity Task Force
- Chaired the Guide to Professionalism in Real Estate Task Force
- Past member of the Professional Standard Hearing Panel
- Minnesota 2002 CRS of the Year
Craig’s trustworthiness is obvious:
“Craig was wonderful about explaining every option & step thoroughly and efficiently! Closing day was a breeze. I knew exactly what to expect and was able to relax and have fun!” ~Sherri~
“Craig was willing to take our listing after we informed him that competitive Realtors declined to list our property at the price we wanted. Not only did Craig list our property, we got every dime we were asking. All of that with professional service.” ~ Steve & Linda ~
“Craig is always very professional with a personal touch. He was very generous with his time and was a great help in selling and buying a new home.” ~ Paul & Susan
“We appreciated that Craig listened to what we wanted and worked his hardest to make sure we were satisfied. Thanks again Craig!” ~ Matt & Sarah ~
On a personal note:
Craig lives in Bloomington, Minnesota with his wife Karen and two sons, Tyler and Jake.
His hobbies include hockey, running, golf and coaching.