Why live in Rosemount?
- Residents enjoy the advantages of living in a community with both a small town, and a large metropolitan city atmosphere.
- Population of 21,874.
- Rosemount is a connected community, in touch with the urban environment.
- Bordered by the scenic Mississippi River.
- Contains 270 acres of the Spring Lake Regional Park Preserve.
- Schools are mostly in ISD #196 (Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan), with a small portion attending ISD #199 (Inver Grove Heights) and ISD #200 (Hastings).
Current Rosemount Listings
$200,000 – $300,000
$300,000 – $400,000
$400,000 – $500,000