Why live in Savage?
- Situated on the south bank of the Minnesota River.
- Three school districts serve the city of Savage, ISD #191 (Burnsville-Eagan-Savage), #719 (Prior Lake-Savage), and #720 (Shakopee).
- Savage is home to 23 parks that include playgrounds, sports fields, picnic areas, walking and biking trails, and nature areas.
- Population of 26,911.
- Savage has 30 miles of paved trails and 60 miles of sidewalks.
- Named one of the Best Affordable Suburbs in the nation by Business Week in 2010.
Current Savage Listings
$200,000 – $300,000
$300,000 – $400,000
$400,000 – $500.000
Opens in a new window
Opens an external site
Opens an external site in a new window